17.3.11

tilt

art appreciation. i found an awesome local artist last week because she has a display set up downtown on my walk home. her name is jesi pace-berkeley and for some reason i can't find her website now, but you can see some of her amazing work here.

lady gaga is unoriginal. this blog cracks me up. the hateful comments that people leave because they take it so seriously are almost as amusing as the photos themselves. it's a joke people, lady gaga does not need you to troll around the internet defending her originality.

funny things kids write on tests. i don't care if they are real or not, they crack me up. this one especially! what do you mean saturn was not a single lady?!

pop tarts. i like cherry, chocolate fudge, and strawberry without the frosting.

2 comments:

  1. The Saturn thing is hilarious xD
    And poptarts? Mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Saturn thing too! I am a school teacher and that just touched my heart and made me laugh.

    XOXO,
    Danielle
    itisajoiseywayofthinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete