3.5.11

tat-tuesday | white ink tattoos















my tattoo obsession du jour is white ink tattoos. the first time i saw a white ink tattoo design was years ago on suicide girls. i think the particular set is rosanne's true oak, but my membership has long since lapsed so i can't be sure of that. this type of tattoo is rapidly gaining popularity. some are drawn to the fact that they look like scarification, but are much less painful. personally i love them because they are more discrete and secretive than typical tattoos. they remind me of a whisper.

[update... i have removed a lot of info from this blog post due to rude comments.  i have also been told that some of these are scarification]

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you by any chance know of any information on how to find artists who specialize in white ink tattoos? I've been wanting one for quite some time (a small design with a deeply personal meaning that I'd rather keep very subtle, to reduce the possibility of strangers asking me about it)but I'm having a very hard time finding an artist in my area(Maryland/Dc/Virginia.) Google has not provided me with any reliable information yet, so I'm trying ask as many people as possible. Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosanne's design is not a white ink tattoo. It is scarification done by a scalpel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete