i have returned from vacation... which ended up being a stay-cation.
what i did all week:
- pretended that the internet did not exist
- pretended that my job didn't exist
- hung out with my baby... took him hiking, to the pool, and to the fair
- took some pictures
- sold a handful of photos at art at the market
- spent hours playing in my modest garden
- eating all kinds of yummy and super fatty foods
- *finally* had a chance to start reading breakfast at tiffany's by truman capote, which is actually quite a bit different from the movie.