20.10.11

tilt | things i love thursday

negative nancy gotta check herself and do a things i love thursday blog post... things that rock:
  • friends: standing up for me, motivating me artistically, and telling me to stop acting like i'm still in high school... and coming over to play with my baby
  • talking to strangers i want to take pictures of [this one is thanks to friends too], joli wouldn't take no for an answer when i said i liked this girls shoes and style. i gave her my card, she added me on facebook, liked my page, and said she'd model for me sometime
  • people like chaque semaine already, or maybe those people are just me and karly that are totally digging it, but it took me a while to build up the kind of traffic we have gotten over there with only two posts so thank you guys for checking it out
  • thursday is mcdonalds day and i got a monopoly piece for free coffee burning a hole in my pocket
  • occupy wall street. i wasn't even paying attention, yeah it's been going on for a month, i'm so out of the loop, but it's moving to see people taking a stand at a point where we are all feeling hopeless. and seeing other countries follow gives a different perspective because you feel like they aren't dealing with the same issues, but everyone is.
  • taking pictures for me > taking pictures for other people [there are some exceptions like the engagement photos over the weekend, that was the BEST couple ever]
  • freckles... on faces, shoulders, clavicles, and fingernails like above... need to try that asap
i need your help folks... what's a good spooky dessert for a halloween party that isn't the graveyard dessert [that one is already taken]? it's a work place emergency, it needs to be amazing, my reputation depends on it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, McDonalds day! Nice.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete