27.4.12

the burning house

Caroline Eden


Kristi Gutierrez
Sarah Katherine Davis
Melania Semerad-Meier

i've been following this tumblr blog called the burning house for ages now.  here's the writeup from their page:
If your house was burning, what would you take with you? It's a conflict between what's practical, valuable and sentimental. What you would take reflects your interests, background and priorities. Think of it as an interview condensed into one question.
these are some of my favorite photos that have been posted on the burning house [the first one by caroline eden is my absolute favorite, i've had it bookmarked since it posted in november].  taking and submitting my own photo for this project has been on my "to do" list/bucket list for ages now, but i still haven't. it's even been turned into a book:




1 comment:

  1. That's a cool concept. I know what I'd take straight away - husband, dog and the computer with all our photos on it!

    ReplyDelete